THE MOST INNOVATIVE WI-FI ROUTER
FOR THE CREATION OF
WIRELESS SENSOR NETWORKS
The use of standard communication protocols (for instance ModBus), the flexibility of the usable doors and the presence of a micro SD up to 32 Gb, make the N.A.A.W.® Sense the only wireless solution able to manage at the same time telecommunication networks and sensors so as optimize the infrastructural investments and give different services at the same time.
Finally with N.A.A.W.® Sense it is possible to create ecosystem of services through the integration of different wireless technologies such as Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g, Bluetooth, Zigbee, etc.
N.A.A.W.® sense, based on the exclusive WiseMesh® technology from Wi-next®, allows the conceptual passage from networks which transport data to smart networks able to process the data “in transit” and to interact with the environment according to automatic external input or specific orders coming from a human operator.
Following there is a summary of the available ports:
- 3 PWM output to check frequency control for led lamp and engines
- 3 input for resistive sensors (temperature, humidity, magnetic field, etc.)
- 3 optoisolate output
- up to 4 full UART (TX, RX, CTS, RTS)
- up to 3 bus SPI
- up to 4 bus IIC
- up to 7 digital output 5 Vcc
- up to 4 digital input 5 Vcc
- up to 6 pin pin configurable both as input and as output 3 Vcc
- one micro-SD-CARD
- one USB-OTG port
- one XBEE module
Discover the benefit of the wireless network with variable density of services.